(Recommended by code friends) 2018-07-14 .NET and related development information express:
1. Use Moq to test .NET Core applications - Mock behavior
2. Section 4: The Hub model where the Soul of SignalR is located and the sample chat room revisited
3. Use Moq to test .NET Core applications - Mock properties
4. Good code is managed-.Net Core integration testing and data-driven testing
5.Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service for .NET Developers
6. Component registration, communication, slot, reuse, $mount()
7. Do you know all of these 58 collection-level PPT auxiliary websites?
8. How to make users dependent and habitual to the product? Take a look at this basic science!
9.SignalR with ASP Net Core
10..Net Core Cors middleware analysis
11. Microsoft upgrades Windows Notepad, fundamentalist programmers rejoice
12. Use Moq to test .NET Core applications - Mock method
13. Translate C# BAD PRACTICES: Learn how to make a good code by bad example---C#: How to recompile bad code into good code
Onlookers address codeyou network: https://codedefault.com/